Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hello friend...

Hello, hello!

I'm jumping back to the August Greeting Farm release with this catch-up card I'm posting today. This little phone obsessed girlie is part of the Feels 2 set and I knew she could carry an entire card design all on her own, especially when I had these Doodlebug Hello papers and die cuts in my crafty stash just waiting to be paired up with her. So I grabbed a bunch of the die cut pieces and clustered them together to create a home for her as well as help tell the story. Plus, it made the whole card making process come together super quick which is always a bonus. :)

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Doodlebug (Hello)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (The Feels 2 set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Odd and Ends die cuts
Doodlebug Sprinkles white
Ranger glossy accents
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- B01, BG45, BG49, RV52, RV55, Y18, Y17