Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Haunting...

TGIF my friends!

Hello Bluebird recently announced an Instagram challenge to create a spooky night themed card using their stamps. Talk about perfect timing as I already had the Ghostly Greetings stamp set pulled and ready to create with. These happy little spooks are so stinkin' cute and I had a lot of fun coloring them to create translucent and glowing type effects. The bat was added in from the Halloween Fun set and I really like how it looks like he can't quite believe what he is seeing, LOL! I used the Gallery Frame #3 to frame in the entire scene then colored on of the Birch Tree dies and added it kinda woven over and under the frame for something a bit different and unexpected. I gotta say, Halloween cards are always a blast to create but this one makes me especially happy. :)

Laters!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Ghostly Greetings and Halloween Fun)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Hello Bluebird Birch Trees die
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #3 die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Smooch silver
Copic markers:
ghosts- BG0000, B00, FBG2, FYG1
sky- B41, B52, B95, B97, B99
moon- BG0000, B00, C00, C1, 0
pumpkin- Y02, Y18, Y11, Y38, YR14, YR18, E19, E84, R87
tombstone- W4, W5, W7
bat- T3, T5, T7, E43, E44, E47, Y02, YR23
ground- E42, E44, E47, E49, G43, YG63, G94, G99, FYG1
trees- W3, W6, W8, W10
birch tree- N3, N6, N8, W0, W3
 
 


4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Sweet Halloween card!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH MY!!!!! This card is totally SPOOKTACULAR!!!!!!!! LOVE it to Death!!! lol
hugs, Heidi

luluvision said...

Gorgeous!! Halloween is my favorite!

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolute perfection. Those ghosts are adorable as is the bat. I only own one Hello Bluebird and it’s a Nativity Scene. Hugs my friend.