Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wrapped in happiness...

Hello, hello! 

I was out and about yesterday and had no time for crafting or coloring. Thankfully I knew I still had a couple cards from the August Greeting Farm release that I still haven't shared here. This sweet gal is from the Mini Remix Friends set and I love this set because the images are nice and generic so they can be worked into a number of different card themes. I quickly and easily turned this cutie into a birthday card simply by pairing her with this great pre-printed scene paper from Bella Blvd, all I did was color in some grass beneath the bike to help ground them and voila! With all the scene coloring I do these days I sometimes forget how satisfying it is to play with papers like this. :)

Ok, I'm off to get a long to-do list taken care of today... wish me luck! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Bella Blvd
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Friends)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- BG11, BG45, BG49, C0, C1, N5, N8
ground- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG95

1 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

It’s perfect. Love it when a card comes together so quickly. Hugs.