Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Counting my blessings...

Hello, hello!

It's day one of September previews for The Greeting Farm and have we got an awesome release of three new stamp sets this month! First up is the delightful new Miss Anya Hello Winter set which includes three bundled up beauties and a wee little snowman. The nice thing about these cuties is that they work for fall cards just as well as winter cards, like the one I am sharing today. I took this Anya in her stylish pea coat and paired her with the large home from the retired My House set that I stamped twice behind her. Then I proceeded to color in some fall colored trees and shrubs to create a beautiful fall afternoon. This kinda takes me back to the days of coming home from college during Thanksgiving break.  :)

Ok, time to head on over to the TGF blog for even more Miss Anya Hello Winter goodness from my fellow Farmers as well as an extra card from me. And don't forget that the entire release will be available for purchase on the 15th. I will be back with day two spooky goodness tomorrow.

Supply list:
cardstock- bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Hello Winter and My House set), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink cocoa bean
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E21, E23, E04, R20
hair- T5, T8, 110
clothes- R30, RV42, R14, Y35, YR04, YR27, RV63, RV66, RV69, RV99, W3, W4, W5, W7, W9
sky- BG0000, BG10, BG11, C0, C1
trees- Y35, YR04, YR18, Y02, Y21, Y26
ground/sidewalk- G43, YG63, G94, N1, N3, N5
shrubs- YR15, YR09, R59,
houses- BG11, YG91, YG93, YG95, E40, E81, E84, T2, T4, T5, E34, E35, E59, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, E31, E33, E07, E09, E13, E17, C3
 

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is really Adorable!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

Ahh, that little uplift of her leg, adorable. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I love the coloring and the little girl on this card!

Katya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katya said...

Very cute coloring of her! Awesome color choices and that neighborhood in the background is way too cute! Love the warm fuzzy hat you created to go along with her cute winter autumn coat.

Katya Bess
Exotiksmile @hotmail. com