Tuesday, September 3, 2019

It's a birthday blog hop!

Hello, hello!

Today I am taking part in Danni's Big 50 birthday blog hop celebration. She has gathered a bunch of her fellow card makers and stampers to help her celebrate this special milestone and I am so happy to be a part of it. If you've made your way here from Suzi's blog then you are right on track, if not you can head to Danni's blog to wish her happy birthday and get a peek at the entire blog hop list. When it came time to create I decided to go with a magical birthday card. I'm super excited because The Greeting Farm has recently added new images to my most favorite unicorn collection! If you missed out on the first two Mystery Boxes then you may not have seen these cuties yet, the sweet unicorn with the bow is the Thank You Pony digital stamp that came with the first Mystery Box and her friend is the You're a Gem clear stamp that came in the second Mystery Box. I mean come on, how seriously adorable are they?! I decided to pair these magical ponies up with the large Birthday Wishes die and then channel my inner Lisa Frank and and go rainbow crazy! The touches of black behind the sentiment and framing the celebratory scene help ground everything and add a nice contrast to all the bright colors going on here. This is one birthday card that certainly makes me smile and I hope it does the same for the birthday girl receiving it... Happy Birthday Danni! ;)
Now be sure to head to the next stop in the hop with Anita and enjoy more birthday cuteness!

 Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Thank You Pony)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (You're a Gem)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Papertrey Ink hibiscus burst, orange zest, bright buttercup, simply charteuse, tropical teal and amethyst allure
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things confetti stencil
The Greeting Farm Birthday Wishes die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents 
Copic markers 
unicorns- E50, E81, R30, 0
manes/tails- RV02, RV04, RV09, Y04, Y15, Y18, YR21, YR04, YR07, V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG34, BG49, YG00, YG03, YG93, YG95
horns/hooves- Y02, Y21, Y26, E39
shadows- W0, W2, W4, W7
bow- C5, C9

7 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card Amy, Love bright, fun and happy colors prefect way to celebrate Danni's Birthday.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Rose

Sammi said...

Beautiful card Amy! LOVE these Unicorns!!
LOVE the colours :D

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a fun card - love the magical unicorns -and the coloring is awesome, perfect to celebrate a birthday.

Eulanda said...

Awww so cute and love the glitter!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So fun!! Love those adorable images. TFS

Danni said...

Bright, sparkly and fun--perfect!!! I just adore this card and it makes me smile!!! Thanks for joining in my birthday hop and making my day fabulous!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is really Beautiful!!! What a Fabulous way to celebrate Danni's Bday!!!!! I remembered to mail her a card this year!! Trying to stay on top of my game!!!
Hugs, Heidi