Wednesday, August 5, 2020

From my gnome to yours...

Hey there!

I've got another Hello Bluebird card to share from the release last week, this time showcasing the super cute Next Door Gnomes set. These are some of the happiest little gnomes out there and I wanted to create a happy hello type card with a couple of them. This sentiment from the set had me wanting to create a gnome neighborhood for them to live in and while there is no tree house or mushroom house stamp (yet), I got creative with the Treehouse Scene die, cutting it out of clear acrylic packaging material which created a sturdy template for me to lightly trace onto the card stock. This allowed me to color them right into the scene just like a stamp. I borrowed some mushrooms from the Fairy Garden set as well as the Garden Party set to help fill out the scene. The 'hello' die comes with Gallery Frame #1 and I cut it out three times, gluing all three cuts together to add a bit of dimension to that part of the sentiment.

All in all I think this card turned out sufficiently happy and I can't wait to have some more fun with these gnomies! ;)
Laters!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Next Door Gnomes, Garden Party and Fairy Garden)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Pinkfresh Studio stitched slimline die
Hello Bluebird treehouse scene die
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #1 die
Sharpie extra fine white paint pen
Copic markers: