Sunday, August 30, 2020

You always shine...

 Hello, hello!

Today I'm on the Greeting Farm blog with a different kind of card than I usually do. I've been anxious to color up the super adorable new Layla Fairy Bean that was recently added to the store and I really wanted her to have a magical home to live in complete with large mushrooms and flowers to keep her looking nice and small. Unfortunately I don't have anything like that in my TGF stash of images but maybe if we are lucky Marie will create one of her amazing digi sets for fairy background builders someday, LOL! 

Anywho... I did find a great die in my stash that could build just the scene I was after. So instead of coloring a scene from scratch I found myself coloring die cut pieces and fitting them together like a puzzle. Once they were all glued together all I had to do was fussy cut Layla and pop her right into place on top of that large mushroom. She certainly seems quite happy in her magical little glen and I had a lot of fun shaking things up with my paper crafting.  :)

Stay crafty my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Catherine Pooler
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Layla Fairy Bean and Sparkle and Shine sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler orange peel, pink champagne, sangria and eucalyptus
Hello Bluebird Fairy Glade Scene vertical die
Nuvo glitter drops
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- YG03
hair- Y02, Y17, YR15, YR18, E29
clothes- RV63, RV66, RV99, YG03, YG95
wings- YG00
mushroom- E40, E81, E84, Y17, YR04, YR09, E19
grass/leaves/flowers- YG03, YG63, YG93, G94, YG21, YG25, YG97, Y04, Y15, Y17, RV63, RV66, RV02