Monday, August 10, 2020

Sunny wishes...

Good morning!

When I get new stamps, especially collections with lots of scene builders included, I like to sit and ink up all the various scenes that I can come up with in one sitting. Not only does this save me from forgetting any ideas down the road but it also gives me a nice little stack of card fronts ready and waiting to be colored up so I can just grab and go. My card today was actually stamped up at the beginning of summer and it is the last of my initial stack of scenes using the amazingly cute Sunshine Lake cuties from Purple Onion. I did some pretty strategic masking on this one to get Coco the skunk off of the Frisbee playing field and into this canoe from the older Sweet Summer collection. Up front the new rocky shore border was paired with the older sign to create a charming introduction into this outdoorsy scene. I don't know about you but I think Coco looks right at home out on the water. Speaking of water... there is a new release coming at Purple Onion Designs at the end of the week introducing a brand new artist to the store, so stay tuned!  ;) 
 
Laters!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Coco, Rocky Shore, Sign, Canoe and Oar), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Copic opaque white
Copic markers:

skunk- T2, T4, T5, T6, T8, C0

water- B00, B02, B04, BG000, BG10

dirt- E30, E31, E41, E43, E44

grass- YG01, YG03, YG17, YG63, G94

sign/canoe- E33, E35, E25, E27, E47, E49, YG01, YG05, YG09, G09, G29

rocks- E41, W3, W4, W7, C5, C7

 trees- G24, G46, BG99

sky- Y00, Y11, B000, B01

4 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Adorable fabulous colouring
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Deni(se) said...

I always enjoy your cards and imagination. I don't have the skills to go there, but that doesn't stop me from loving to see what you come up with.

Julie D. Richards said...

Your water always looks so enticing I want to dive into my phone. Beautiful. Hugs.

Fikreta said...

Stunning card!