Sunday, February 14, 2021

Friends forever and ever...

Happy Valentine's Day! 

We released a new digital Vault release at Sweet November Stamps yesterday of the sweet, little Sprites: Darby, Penelope and Briar. Each one comes with a cute insect friend that you can mix and match with so many of the SN digi characters. To celebrate the release I colored Darby and Chenille Live
on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page yesterday. As it was Galentine's Day, we decided to roll with the holiday and use a lot of pinks and reds on this sweet friendship inspired card. For the background we wanted something sunny and warm looking since most of us are experiencing a deep winter freeze at the moment. I certainly wouldn't mind stepping into this pastoral scene and enjoying the day with these two. :)

Sending lots of love to all my crafty friends out there today. I hope you treat yourself to a bit of chocolate and plenty of crafty time!  :)   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (
Darby and Chenille and Dahlia and Peony scene builder set)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Prima flowers

Kaiser Craft pearls

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here