Sunday, February 21, 2021

More magical...

Hey there! 

We released two new Centaurette digis at Sweet November Stamps yesterday, Kaia Sweetriver and Epona Windsong. These lovelies join Fauna Meadowdancer as the resident centaurs of Sweet November Land.
To help usher in their arrival I did a Live coloring video over on my Facebook page where we created this slimline scene using Epona Windsong paired with the Riverbed background builder. As always, there were a lot of great suggestions offered up for the various color combos and we settled on these pretty purples and dusky pinks that I then mirrored up in the sunset sky as well. I really couldn't be more pleased with the end result.  :)

Thanks for popping in today!  


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
digital stamps- Sweet November (
Epona Windsong and Riverbed background builder)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink winter wisteria

Trinity Stamps stitched slimline die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here