Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Babies are a blessing...

Hey there!

It's shaping up to be a very busy week for me, I didn't even have time to get crafty yesterday. Lucky for me I had my card from Saturday's Live coloring video still to share. So here I am with a quick post of the Fairy Baby digi stamps that just released from the Vault at Sweet November Stamps this weekend. My card for the Live centered around two Sweet Pea Baby Fairies that I then mixed and matched with a bunch of other background builders to piece together a sweet pea vine for them to rest in. For a full list of all the digi sets used please reference the supply list below. The coloring was all pretty straight forward, though I did get a request to share how I color raindrops/dewdrops so we did squeeze that in, which was a lot of fun and a nice finishing touch. :)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Baby Fairy Sweet Pea, Pansy Background scene builder, Toadstool Background scene builder, Bud and Beezer and Dahlia and Peony background set)

stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)

ink- Memento rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here