Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Love you a sloth...

Hello again!

I took advantage of a recent sale at Kat Scrappiness and added the super cute Stewart the Sloth set to my stamp collection. The set includes two sloths, the one dangling on the branch and the other hugging a large mug of coffee. While I'm sure I'll eventually get around to using the coffee themed stamp as-is, this time around I wanted to see if I could combine the two into one sweet scene. So I inked up the coffee mug sloth first but before I stamped I used a baby wipe to remove any ink from the mug itself. That left me with just the sloth with its arm stretched out. I then masked that sloth and stamped the other in nice and close so it looked like he was getting a hug once the mask was removed. I then used my Copic markers to extend the length of the branch to stretch beneath both of them. Some extra leaves and branches were added around these sleepy sweeties to help fill out the rest of the sunset scene. I couldn't be happier with how this mini slimline came together, the snuggle is definitely real.  ;)   

Thanks for stopping by! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Kat Scrappiness (Stewart the Sloth)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Trinity Stamps mini slimline die
Copic markers:
sky- R30, R21, YR21, Y00, Y11
tree branch- E55, E57, E79, YG23, YG17, BG99
butterfly- Y00, Y13, Y18, E79
sloths- E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E81, E33, E35, E77, E79, W3, W4, W5, W7

0 comments: