Friday, July 22, 2022

Don't stop believin'...

TGIF!

Another quick post as I am getting caught up with cards I've completed but haven't shared yet. This one is from the Catch a Fairy digi release at Sweet November Stamps last weekend. I colored Penny and Roslyn during my Live video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. We decided to play off the whole catching fireflies theme and went for a night scene with these two cuties. I shared how I create a glow around objects as well as coloring the glass and brass topper of the jar. I feel like I say this every time, but I really love how this card turned out... like, seriously love! For a kid who always fantasized about catching some fairy friends, this is definitely the next best thing. ;)

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Penny, Roslyn and Jar)

stamps- Hello Bluebird (Unicorn Tales)
ink- Catherine Pooler it's a girl

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Dr PH Martin's bleed proof white

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: