Monday, October 24, 2022

Baby, it's cold outside...

 


Good morning!

I'm still having too much fun with the new A Little Christmas Magic collection by Stacey Yacula at Purple Onion Designs. For today's card I paired baby seal Otto with Wesley, the walrus and just between you and me, these two may just be my favorites in the collection. They are both so cute and I think they get even cuter when hanging out together, LOL! For the background I used the older Iceberg stamp, well part of it anyway, because I chose to keep the entire scene contained to the upper third of the card front I didn't need or have room for the entire background stamp. The large ice flow was just enough to set the stage for this CAS scene. I also used the older Holiday Blurbs sentiment as a fun way to complete the card. 

As always Purple Onion gives you the freedom to order stamps a la carte, which is awesome but if you are someone who 'suffers' from Full Set Syndrome like myself then now is the time to take advantage of the limited time discount of 30% OFF when you order the complete collection. The offer ends November 5th so if you are thinking about treating yourself to some fun new Christmas stamps, don't wait too long.  ;)

Toodles!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Otto, Wesley, Iceberg and Holiday Blurbs)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and london fog, Studio Calico glass slipper
My Favorite Things blueprints die

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

seal- BV20, W1, W3, E41, E81, R000, R30, T9/E41, E81, R24, R27, R89
walrus- E81, E21, E23, E25, E41, E42, E43, E44, E79/YG03, YG25, YG63, YG93, YG95, YG97
water/ice- B000, B01, BG10, BG53, BG70, BG72, C0, C1, C2, C3, 0


 

0 comments: