Friday, October 28, 2022

Holiday hugs...

TGIF!

Yesterday I had fun mixing and matching stamps from the new Snowman Hugs and Snowman Competition sets from Hello Bluebird. When I saw the little bird in both sets I knew that I wanted to pair them together to create this happy winter scene. Cardinals are supposed to bring good luck in the new year so I colored these two in shades of red and black. I really like the idea that they are adding another frosty friend to keep their snowman company and they've been busy collecting all the odds and ends to make that happen. I even inked up the tree stamp from the new Autumn Days set and stamped it a few times in the background to make it look like they are in a meadow. To finish off the card I used the Gallery Frame #4 die on a piece of white card stock that I then airbrushed the edges to match the blue of the snow that I colored in the scene. I also die cut some snowflakes in various sizes using the Frosty Flakes and Paper Snowflakes die sets to jazz up the frame a bit, especially once I made them sparkle using a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. :)

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Snowman Hugs, Snowman Competition and Autumn Days)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and london fog, Studio Calico ice ice baby

Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #4 die

Hello Bluebird Frosty Flakes dies

Hello Bluebird Paper Snowflakes dies

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
snow/snowmen- B0000, B41, B60, C00, C0, C1, C2, 0

trees- W00, W2, W5, W7, W8, E40, E41, E42
birds- R05, R08, E08, E18, T2, T4, T6, YR04, YR09
carrots/sticks/hats- YR15, YR18, E09/E43, E44/E55, R57, E59, R35, R46, R89,
scarf/mittens- YG00, YG21, G43, G46, YG03, YG67, YG11, G12, G24, R83, BG99, YG25, BG96, E40, E81, E43, E84

0 comments: