Sunday, October 9, 2022

Scary On...

Hello again!

So yesterday Sweet November Stamps released the new Pumpkin Pals digi collection and boy, were those little critters a hit! Frightful Pumpkin with Freddie and Quil, the scared hedgehogs are a fan favorite and I had a great time coloring them during my Live yesterday. So much so that this may just be my favorite card that I made for this release. Everything just seemed to come together seamlessly, with great suggestions coming in from my fellow crafters who were hanging out with me. Facebook was unfortunately having some glitches which kept messing with the stream but we persevered despite the tech hiccups. All in all, I had a great time hanging with crafty peeps as always.  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (
Frightful Pumpkin with Freddie and Quil), The Greeting Farm (Hallo Sentiment Set)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here