Saturday, June 10, 2023

Make a splash...

Hey friends! 

We've got a review/preview weekend happening at Sweet November Stamps before the Summer clear release hits on the 17th. Today the team and I are revisiting last year's clear release with new inspiration, as well as sharing sneak peeks of the stamp sets that are about to hit the shelves. For my card today I wanted to pair up one of the super cute Make a Splash Wees with one of the boys from the Make a Splash expansion set. Because I wanted them both swimming, I did some selective inking, only adding ink to the top half of their bodies, before stamping. Now all that was left to decide was where would they be swimming? I finally settled on using just the waterfall from the Pond Scene Builder set.  This left me the entire bottom half of the card to fill in with a sparkling pond that these two cuties can enjoy. I did film the coloring of this card yesterday, so if you are interested in watching it come together you can find the short Reel on Instagram and the longer speed coloring on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel. I will also be coloring another review/preview card this morning at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and there will be plenty of teasing some of the new sets too.  ;)

Laters!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Pond Scene Builder set, Fairwees Make a Splash set, and Fairwees Make a Splash expansion set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: