Thursday, June 1, 2023

You're otterly amazing...

Hi again!

As I work my way through the back log of mermaid cards from the Sweet November Stamps MerMay clear stamp release I found Sealia here, who was actually one of the very first cards I made for this release. How she hasn't made it onto the ol' blog until now is a mystery, LOL! I really enjoyed giving her a light to dark blue ombre head of hair and how cute is that otter pup she is cradling? Down in the sand I stamped the patch of seaweed from the Seashells and Sunshine set a couple of times and then after I colored in the water behind Sealia I stamped in both the small school of fish from the Mermaid Hair set and a larger silhouette school of fish from an old Stampin' Up set. With the background as simple as it was, those fish really helped to liven up this sweet card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Sealia, Seashells and Sunshine and Mermaid Hair), Stampin' Up (school of fish)

ink- Memento tuxedo black, Catherine Pooler icing on the cake and Studio Calico clear blue and glass slipper

My Favorite Things blueprints dienamics

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

hair- B00, B52, B45, B99, BV29

eyes- YG03, YG95, YG99

tail- YG00, YG03, YG25, YG67, BG99

otter- E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, W8, E93

sand- E50, E51, E30, E31, E34

seaweed- YG23, BG15, BG09

water- BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG57, BG78


 

 

0 comments: