Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Treat yo'self...

Hello!

I can't tell you how bummed I am that my trip to the hospital cut my part in the  Sweet November Stamps Summer release short. I missed getting to color Live with everyone on that Sunday and I missed all the amazing inspiration from the design team, I just missed everything. I know that there is plenty of time to create with the new stamps now that I'm feeling better, and I can't wait to get to all the scenes I have stamped up, in the mean time there are the few cards that I did get done during the release still left to share. So here I am with the completed card from my morning Live that Saturday, using cute little Quinn. I'm really glad I got to do this specific scene, as it was a request, and something different to share, even if I wasn't at 100% while filming. Quinn looks so happy hanging out poolside with her sweet treat, don't you think? Anywho, you will be seeing plenty more SN Summer release cards here on the ol' blog as summer rolls along.  ;)

Hugs!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Quinn)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink raspberry fizz

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: