Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Around the campfire...

Hello! 

I'm still working my way through all of the scenes that I stamped up using stamps from the Great Outdoors release at Hello Bluebird. This fun night scene is centered around the raccoon, beaver and fox from the Campfire Stories set. I did some masking to gather them all around the campfire and then I added the big tree trunk and bushes from the Pathway Background and the smaller tree and tree stump from the Forest Fawns set behind them. The rest of the forest scene was colored by hand in twilight hues. I always enjoy coloring a fire lit scene and adding the warm glow that it casts to everyone around it. Afterwards, I stamped in the music notes to help tell the story of these friendly critters singing campfire songs on a warm summer night.  :)

Have a good one!  :)

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Campfire Stories, Summer Joy, Pathway Background and Forest Fawns)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

raccoon- E40, E41, E42, W00, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, R000, R30, Y000

beaver- E13, E15, E25, E08, E18, E47, E49

fox/guitar- YR31, YR14, YR27, E39, W0, C1, C3, W1, R000, R30, E04, E49/E30, E53, E33, E44, Y00, T3, T5, T8

dirt/grass- E30, E31, E42, E43, E44, Y000, Y00/G40, YG03, G24, G94, G99

logs/fire- E55, E44, E47, Y000, Y00/Y00 Y13, Y35, YR04, YR16, YR09

big tree/stump- E55, E57, E47, E31, Y00/E81, E84
small tree/rocks- E23, E25, E47, Y00, YG25, G85, BG96/W3, T4, W6, Y00
bushes/background- YG17, G46, BG99/G20, G12, G43, YG11, YG61, YG63, E44, B32, B34



 

0 comments: