Olo!
What can I say... I'm on a roll with pulling images from the stack on my desk to color up. This gorgeous Aloha Blooms digi from A Day For Daisies
has been printed out and waiting patiently for a few years and now I can proudly say that I finally got her on a card. She was perfect because I didn't have a lot of time for coloring and crafting so by sticking with a super simple beach scene and limited color palette I had this card done in no time. This beauty certainly seems to be soaking in the summer sunshine and radiating summer vibes of her own. :)
Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Aloha Blooms)
stamp- Honey Bee Stamps (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Spellbinders hemstitch die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E57, E79
flowers/swim suit- Y35, YR04, YR09, YG25/W1, W3, YR12
sand- E50, E31, E53, E34, BV31, Y32
water- BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG13, BG18
sky- E50, YR30, YR31


0 comments:
Post a Comment