TGIF!
This sweet summer scene is another one that I found when I was going through the stack of stamped and ready to color card fronts that I keep on
the corner of my desk. Even though Dreamerland Crafts is no longer in business, I still adore the Dreamerland stamps that I have in my stash and this free spirited little guy is called Swinging Away. I always imagined him swinging into a lake on a hot summer day, so to help create the background I masked the boy off before stamping the Art Impressions Lake House behind him. Now this cutie is busy filling his summer vacation days with adventure and wonder. The sentiment I used to complete the card is from Papertrey Ink. It sure feels great to be making a dent in that stack of projects again. :)
Have a great weekend!
Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (Swinging Away), Art Impressions (lake house trifolds) and Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Mama Elephant stitched deckle die
Altenew silver gel pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR12, YR27, E27
clothes/jar- W00, E41, W3, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, E57, E59, YG00, G43, G94/E43, E44, Y0000, Y00, Y11, Y15, BG000, BG70, BG72
swing- E55, E44, E31, E34
sky/lake- B0000, B000, B00, B01/B00, B01, B02, B04, B05
dirt/grass/bushes- E31, E34/YG03, G24, G94/YG01, YG13, G07
trees/rocks- E55, E44, YG05, YG17, G46, BG99/E42, W2, T3, W4
house- E42, W2, T3, W4, B00, B41, B45, B97, E55, E44, 31, E34


0 comments:
Post a Comment