Monday, May 16, 2011

How are moooo?

Ahh, Monday, Monday... it is just one of those days today. It's still grey and rainy and I'm finding it hard to get going this morning, I'd much rather snuggle back under the blankets and snooze a bit longer. But there is work to get ready for so that isn't an option. Hopefully this blah mood doesn't last all day long... here's hoping for sunnier weather wherever you are! :)

At least my card for today manages to make me smile... this crazy little cow is Mooey and she is part of the new clear stamp release that is available over at Some Odd Girl. Now if you visit here regularly you know that I tend to use way more people character stamps than animal stamps but that doesn't mean that it isn't fun to step outside my norm from time to time and play with one of our four-legged friends. ;)
I think Mooey is a hoot and even though I've done the black pearls as fly trick before, it just never gets old for me, LOL! And since I am of the opinion that one can never go wrong with some October Afternoon paper, they became a natural choice for this card. Now it looks like Mooey is out for a stroll in her pasture just hanging out with all her farm animal friends... awww... cuteness!

Well, I had best get moooooooving... (LOLOLOL oh how I crack myself up!) :)
Later chickies! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill kraft and PTI
paper- October Afternoon (Farm Fresh)
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Mooey and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Paper Trey Ink twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic black multiliner pen
Copic markers:
mooey-E40, E41, 0, E55, E57, E59, R0000, R000, R00, R01, R12, W5, W7, W9, E44, E47, E49, BG0000, E81

24 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is just awesome, Amy! I love the cute little cow and the dp is just perfect for this image.

cowboydutrem said...

I just love this cute cow!!!

Peggy said...

This is absolutely adorable! Hope sunshine comes your way!!

RiNNE said...

Buwahahahahaha!!!! I love it!! So funny! That paper is perfect and those black pearl flies are genius!!!!!

Saskia said...

Great card... so cute and so beautiful! :)

Renkata said...

hi Amy
Very fun and cute card.

chrilvian said...

great match the paper and image

Lau W said...

OH so cuuute ! Your card is adorable and fun !
xxx

Christiana said...

Oh my gosh, this is DARLING! I love, love, love, love it! Sweet as cream. ;o)

~* steph :) *~ said...

how stinkin' adorable, amy! i love the little cow. just want to hug him. hehe. super cute card. love the layout and the sentiment. thanks for sharing and have a lovely week! *hugs* steph :)

ChickieChirps said...

Lols! This is awesome Amy! I LOVE the flies!

Arabella

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is too cute! Mooey seems to be stepping out of the card--or away from those flies! So clever!

kris said...

oh oh oh!! me LOVE this card!! i LOVE the Mooey!!! so adorable!! =D

Robin said...

ooohh... very clever fly trick!!! Mooey looks great!!
Robin

Leanne said...

So cute Amy!!! Gr8 paper! Fun image, totally moos it! hahaha. Hope ur doing well. :)

Joy said...

awe...what a cute card! love this cow and the paper to go with! sweet! moootiful! have a good Monday!

1LuvnMama said...

You crack me up Amy! Luv your sense of humor . . . I'm mooing it up over here reading your post and staring at Mooey with wide eyes! :) Wonderful.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Omgosh this one totally makes me LOL. So super cute!!

Hlora said...

Amy, it is cute so much!!! The cow image is so funny and beautiful!

Unknown said...

How cute!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. Well the sun is finally Shining this morning. Maybe I won't feel like falling asleep now. lol...This little sweetheart to just too darn adorable. I love, love how you have colored the born spots. You are really blowing me away with your coloring lately. I have always felt that you were oh so talented, but your really have blown me away lately with your coloring. I need to keep practicing. lol...This card is awesome! Hugs, Lisa

Tasha said...

Hi there AMy, love this its so much fun - such a happy card
love tasha xx

WickedPixie said...

Hi Amy! This is SO super cute! :-)Traci

Heidi Brawley said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!this is adora BULL!!! lol lol love this card!
Hugs, heidi brawley