Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday girl...

Hello, hello!

I decided to go with a Gorjuss Girl for my card today. It's been a while and this crowned cutie was just begging for some ink. It seemed natural to use her for a birthday card because what girl wouldn't want a crown for her big day? Her hair color went a bit more dramatic than I was originally going for but there is no toning down this red head now, LOL! The papers are a random mix of scraps from my desk. It's always so satisfying when I feel successful at bringing different lines and manufacturers together... it's a total paper nerd moment. ;)

Ok, time for me to scoot. 
Laters!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles, Crate, American Crafts, Glitz
stamps- Santoro (My Own Universe Gorjuss Girl), Papertrey Ink (little labels sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox rosebud and creamy brown
Kaiser Craft gems
spiral paper clip
The Twinery twine
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E08, E09, E18, YR18
clothes- Y13, Y21, Y26, Y28, RV02, RV10, RV11, G000, G00, BG11, YG03, YG17, YG67, R32, R35, R37, YR24, YR27, C5, C7, C9

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty; I love gorjuss girls too.

Mette said...

Love Gorjuss Girls. Super card Amy and loving the paper and colour mix.

Hugs, Mette

Lau W said...

A perfect card for a queen of the day ! Love this cute image, and love your papers !
xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Beautiful! This lil girl has the pUnky Brewster look going I think! lol because of her socks!!! reminds me of this lil girl that goes to Brooke's school. She is several grades older then Brooke and I think the mom wakes her kid up and goes back to sleep cuz the crazy crap that lil girl wears Boggles my mind!!!! my ga!!!!
Have an Awesome day doll!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Michelle said...

Precious! And you mixed the paper lines beautifully! Great card!

naoompje said...

I just love the hair color great card hoping you post a new tutorial on youtube soon.

Leanne said...

So if I tried to do something like this (with the different papers) it would totally look WRONG!! But you sure know how to make it look flawlessly RIGHT!! Totally diggin' it Amy!!
Have a great day!!
;)

Tress said...

Such a sweet card! And your skill at combining papers is totally enviable!

Juls said...

Fabulous image & I love your choice of DP's hugs Juls

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Wonderful Gorjuss Girl card!