Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hugs...

Olo!

It didn't take me long to dig in to my JoAnn's haul and have some fun with these pretty, new papers. I really couldn't wait as those colors were really speaking to me... helloooo happy orange polka dots! ;)
All I had to do was figure out which stamp to pair with it. Fairy Magic was sitting on my desk with her 'come hither' eyes and there was no doubt that I had my character for this card. So I colored her up to match the papers and then checked out this month's sketch challenge over on the SOG blog. Because the paper I was using already had that great sentiment banner printed right on it (just on the wrong side) I took some liberties with the sketch and shifted the layout to the left side of the card to make it work. Then I remembered that this month's Oozak challenge is Anything Goes plus your favorite colors. And since that is exactly what I used I'm entering this into their challenge as well. :)

Okey dokey, time to figure out what to do with myself today. I'm sure at least some of my time will be spent getting crafty... hope the same goes for you too!
     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Fiction)
stamp- Some Odd Girl (Fairy Magic)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Basic Grey wood button
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Fiskars border punch
Sharpie white marker
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22, G0000, BV01
eyes- YG41, YG45, BG78, BG000, 0
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, E35
clothes- R0000, R11, Y04, YG00, YG01, G43, YR00, YR01, YR21, YR18
wings- Y0000, YG0000, G000

15 comments:

mariska said...

That is such a sweet card. Love the image and the collors.

Hugs mariska

Tina said...

so cute card! Hugs to you Amy!

Nancy Thomas said...

So very pretty and fresh looking Amy. Enjoy your new goodies.

Leanne said...

This is one gorgeous card Amy! Those papers are beautiful!! Love the bright colors. Looks like the shopping was successful.
Have a great day!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the orange polka dots matching the orange of her dress. Those eyes are gorgeous.

chrilvian said...

adorable
ppssstt i know my present for my birthday,hihihi..me so happy,hihihi..wink wink

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Wonderful card and I lov this stamp and the light coloring on it! Beautiful:)

yvon said...

She is absolut adorable and beautiful colord. I'm in loveeee.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracy Campbell said...

Oh Amy, I wish I had the time to sit and make such beautiful pieces. So until I do, I'll have to be content with gawking at yours.
Tracy
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.

Juls said...

I love this!! Hugs Juls

GregT said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring and sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Oozak Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and soft card! Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl!

Tress said...

Amy, she's amazing! Love your color choices for her!

Faye said...

Oh this is very, very pretty. I love your papers, just perfect. Thanks for playing at SOG... Good luck. X