Wednesday, April 10, 2013

An amazing birthday...

Good morning!

So are we working for the weekend already? It's only Wednesday and I'm looking forward to my day off on Friday. I've got plans with my mom for that day and we are going to head to town for some shopping and finally checking out the new Hobby Lobby that opened last month. I'm pretty excited for that.  

Isn't it fun finding new stamps to create with? Today I'm playing with a sweet little digital stamp from a new-to-me digi stamp shop called Pee Wee Stamps. As soon as I saw this happy face I just had to get Love Expressions and color her up for a bright and fun birthday card. Doesn't she have such a sense of joy about her? Originally she has lots of little hearts around her so she may have been a Valentine image but when I saw Love Expressions she looked like a little girl excited for a party. So I did my best to give her a festive background with the playful Bella Blvd papers. The cupcakes were even fussy cut out of the paper because I didn't have any embellishments that added some extra pizazz to her party. :) 

And with that I shall bid you adieu! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd
digital stamp- Pee Wee Designs (Love Expressions)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Tim Holtz festive berries and Colorbox creamy brown
The Twinery twine
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E33, E35, E59
clothes- B34, B37, B39, E41, V04, V06, V17, YG03, YG95, YG97, RV23, RV25, RV29, BG53, BG57, BG49, Y38, YR04, YR18, Y11, Y13, Y17, RV32, RV34, E47, E49

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooooo darn cute!!!! You always seem to introduce me to new companies to check out and spend my moola on!! lol Love your very Festive Birthday card!!And your shopping trip sounds fun. We just got a Hobby Lobby here last month too! Yeah!!!
well you have a Fabulous day!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Hanna said...

This is sooo cute!! Love it!

hugs
Hanna

Olatz said...

love the sentiment!! Could you let me know if it is part of a set or how can I look for it? :)

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. Love how her hair turned out. Have fun shopping with your mom on Friday. Wish we had a craft store any where near us. The closest is two hours away. Have to do my craft shopping over the net. Hugs, Julie.

Hanneke said...

That image is so fun and cute! I love your card, I think it will make anyone's birthday awesome! Hugs, Hanneke

Danni said...

What a cutie!! Adorable card!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Eeek!! This is so cute. Love the bright colors, paper and cupcakes. Her joy is so contagious, this card makes me smile!!

Billie A said...

This little image is just too too cute. I love the coloring of her. what a happy little face. Darling card.

Tress said...

Adorable! Such a sweet face! And such cheery colors! And thank you for the heads up about a new stamp shop...I see a dent in my pocketbook coming.