Saturday, April 12, 2014

Some bunny...

Hello again!

How about another Easter card today? I've been reminded that the big day is fast approaching, which means not only do I need to get any Easter stamps inked up that I've been meaning to but I've also got to hit the store and stock up on some Dove white chocolate eggs before they disappear for another year! I like to melt them, add shaved almonds, then freeze them into a delicious candy bark. I swear it tastes just like the old Alpine White bars that Nestle used to make... yum!  :)

Anywho... as for my card, more new stamps arrived in the mail Thursday so I was able to play with these two bunnies from Sister Stamps. One is called Jade and the other is Moon and they are both completely adorable. There is a slight alteration to Moon, I wiped away his bell collar so that they would both look like a couple of wild Easter bunnies. I then paired them up with an Amy R sentiment that I've been waiting to use on just the right card and this one was it. 

Alrighty then, off to work I go.
Have a great weekend!     

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (floral), October Afternoon (stripe), Making Memories (green ledger)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Jade Bunny and Moon Bunny), AmyR (Egg-cellent Easter Greetings)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things doily die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
bunnies- E40, E41, E42, R000, R01, R12, 0

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it Amy!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is super cute!!! Love the bunnies and love your altering again too!!! It is just soo very cute and fun!! I am off to work this morning too! booo!! Have a Wonderful weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi

Juls said...

adorable!!! hugs Juls

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy this card is just so sweet. I love the little bunnies and how they are playing together. Great papers as well. I have always loved Amy's stamps and I really need to pick up a few of the new ones and I am afraid that when it comes to buying stamps I tend to use my money on things like TGF before I purchase sentiments although God knows when I need them I want them to magically appear. lol... Hope you have a great day. Hugs Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute. I love the little bunnies.

Marianne said...

This is so sweet, Amy. Have a wonderful weekend!
Marianne x

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, another fabulous card! Jo x

Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful easter card. It is perfect.

Caroline said...

Too cute!! Happy Easter Amy.