Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thinking of you...

Good morning!

I've got a simple little card featuring the Chill Kaylee digital stamp from Some Odd Girl to share with y'all today. She's another one that I've had printed up for awhile, waiting to be colored... sheesh, it sure seems like I'm saying that a lot these days! It's just that when I find a great sale I tend to stock up even if the images aren't 'in season' at the time. :)
I paired Kaylee up with some Happy Go Lucky scraps that were hanging around and as always, colored her up to match. I think this color combo is so pretty, especially with that orangey yellow... love it! Some bling and a few little flowers and this card was done. 

Ok, so I know that yesterday I was lamenting the wrap up of this season of Walking Dead but I just realized that one of my other favorite shows is about to start up... Game of Thrones! It's another one that I've read the books as well and I'm so excited to jump back into Westeros. Anyone else have a favorite show starting up soon? I'm always looking for new shows to add to my DVR. :)

Toodles!   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Fancy Pants (Happy Go Lucky)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Chill Kaylee)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20, G000, R32
hair- E50, E31, E25, E57
eyes- YG93, YG97, BG000, 0
clothes- Y21, YR23, YR24, E74, E77, E79, G00, BG13, BG18, G000, BG11, E81, W00

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE...... soooo darn pretty!!! I love the houndstooth print on here too. Kaylee is sure a cutie. I know what you mean on getting digis and printing them up. Cheryl Alger has been having daily sales announced on facebook lately and I have been snatching up images left and right and printing. In fact this past weekend I went thru my whole top drawer of my filing cabinet and I finally organized all my digis. Well doll have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my, back in the 70's I had a few leggings just like Kaylee's. I even had some with toes, lol.

I print four of each digi and put them in file folders by artist, one folder each for new images, and another folder each for images I have previously used.

Sara S. said...

She's adorable. I love the color combo!

Juls said...

love it!!!! Hugs Juls