Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Party like a rockstar...

Olo!

Considering I made this card for the March TGF release I figured it was high time to share these fun rocker girls here on the ol' blog. When I first got my hands on Rockstar Anya 2 I knew that I wanted to pull the original Rockstar Anya out of my stamp stash and create a rockin' duo that would bring the house down with their epic awesomeness. I masked Rockstar 2 a bit so they could both fit comfortably on the stage and then got to coloring. I actually gave my fluorescent Copics quite the work out with these two so perhaps they were big in the 80s, LOL! I also wanted to create a spotlight effect behind them so I pulled out the Sun Ray stencil from Whimsy and used both black and yellow ink with it. I kinda wish I had reversed the ink placement so the narrower lines were the light but live and learn. All in all I had a lot of fun putting this one together.  :)

Later gators! 
   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Rockstar Anya and Rockstar Anya 2), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Hero Arts ombre, Studio Calico lemon zest
Whimsy Stamps sun ray stencil
My Favorite Things speech bubble die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00,R20
hair- C5, C7, C10, FYG1, YG25, G07
hair- C5, C7, C10, FBG2, BG07, BG49
clothes- V04, V15, BV08, FRV1, RV06, RV09, T0, T1, T6, T10
guitar- Y06, Y15, FY1, Y00, B0000, B01
clothes- C3, C6, 100, B12, B16, B39, FYG1, FYG2, YG17
bass guitar- YR04, Y35, Y02, B0000, B01
stage- E44, E47, E49

2 comments:

Muffins and Lace said...

Very cute card.

Tracey Ann said...

Can’t even tell you how much I love this card!!! The hair colors, eye shadow!, background. How do you do it, my friend! 😍