Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The whole night sky...

Hey there! 

It's been way too long since I've colored up one of the many Tiddly Inks images in my stamping stash so I had to do something about that. It was a hard choice narrowing down who would make it on a card for today but since Wryn has always been a favorite, this sweet image quickly became the winner. The digital stamp is called, Wish Upon a Star, and right away it tells a story to me which is a huge factor in how I find myself drawn to certain stamps over others. Right away I could just picture these two laying out under a vast, starry sky with a lake and trees in the distance. So I grabbed my markers and set about to turn that idea into an actual card. Because the current Tiddly Inks challenge is Clean and Simple I decided to keep the color palette paired down as well. Then all I had to do was find the perfect sentiment and this card was done, can't you hear the crickets chirping in the distance? I gotta say it felt really good to get my Tiddly Inks on again, LOL! :)

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Wish Upon a Star)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- B91, B93, B95, B97, Y04, YG93, YG95, YG97, B60, B63, BV34, E42, E43
dog- N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N7, BG53
grass/trees- YG95, YG97, YG99, G99, T10
sky/water- B45, B37, B39, BV29

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous story telling! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

I love this card. Your scenes are amazing. Hugs. Getting excited for the return to Sweet November Land.

Rene said...

This is beautiful!!!! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks!!! Good luck!
Rene