Monday, September 3, 2018

Get well wishes...

Good morning! 

Whew! What a weekend, it was a lot of fun but it wiped me out, LOL! Luckily, I've got a stack of cards just waiting to be posted here for the times when I am just too tired or busy to create something new. Some of you may remember this card from a Greeting Farm release a few months back featuring the Fairy Happy set. I always thought this one had a kind of Fallish feel to it so it is perfect timing posting it now. This sweet fairy sleeping on the feather absolutely stole my heart and I knew I wanted to make it look like there were several fairies being rocked gently on the breeze. I also wanted to flip the direction of one so I grabbed my handy dandy mirror stamp and used it to turn the middle one around. And the no-line coloring technique lends a softness to the over all scene that suits these slumbering sweeties. :)

Alrighty, I'm off to work... laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fairy Happy set) unknown (sentiment), My Favorite Things (mirror stamp)
ink- Memento desert sand, Versafine onyx black and Hero Arts purple 
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Heidi Swapp gold color spray
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
top fairy hair- BV02, BV04, BV29
top fairy blanket- B000, B91, B32
middle fairy hair- B63, B66, B69
middle fairy blanket- B91, B21, B45
bottom fairy hair- BV00, BV01, BV13
bottom fairy blanket- B93, B32, B45, B97
wings- BG11, BV23
feathers- E40, E42, E55, W4, W5, W1, C4

1 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

So sweet. You need those get well wishes for yourself. Hugs.