Sunday, September 9, 2018

Did someone say cake...

Hey there!

Did someone say cake? Did someone say totally CAS but totally cute birthday card? There are so many cute little foxes doing a number of different activities in the Foxy Fun set, probably because it is kinda geared towards planner people, but being the card maker that I am, I challenged myself to come up with cards using every single one of them. Some worked well together but others, like this little baker fox, totally deserved to be the star of his own show. And from the looks of this card that show is probably on Food Network, LOL! I actually paired Baker Fox with an classic, though sadly retired, TGF stamp set called Birthday Bundle. I simply stamped him on top of the cake and that was all I needed to build the rest of this card around... easy peasy!

Ok then, enjoy the rest of your weekend!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Foxy Fun set and Birthday Bundle set), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico doc brown
My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
fox- YR21, YR24, YR27, E18, E50, E40, R30
clothes/spoon- C00, C2, C3, E55, E35
cake- E50, E30, E31, E34, E35, E39, E39, RV21, RV13, RV14, RV29
shadow- W0, W3, W4