Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Get Well Soon...

Hello crafty friends!

It's my turn to post over on The Greeting Farm blog and I like to take advantage of these days by making a point to show some love to the older TGF stamps in my collection. It's my crafty mission to make sure all of my stamps fulfill their inky destiny so I made a point of choosing a set that hadn't seen much love yet. The Hello Gorgeous set caught my eye and I was drawn to this little sleeping beauty in particular. The way she is just totally zonked out had me thinking of the times that I come down with the flu, so I figured a Get Well card would be a fun way to use her. I ran with the whole birds eye view of the image and colored in the bed below her as well as the side table, floor, wall and a snoozing kitty to keep her company. I also made sure to leave little white spaces as I colored so they would look like used tissues strewn all about. After die cutting a funky window to frame the scene I grabbed the Get Well set to add the sentiment as well as the little tissue box accent. The final touch... a piece of real tissue peeking out of the window. I gotta say that cracks me up a bit, LOL! 

Well thanks for stopping by today!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- unknown
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hello Gorgeous and Get Well Soon sets)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts purple ombre
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things wonky stitched frame die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
tissue
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, E93
hair- E35, E57, E59
mask/clothes/phone- B41, B12, B14, RV13, RV29, 100
pillow/blanket- E40, E41, V01, V12, V15, V17
kitty- N0, N1, W00, W2, W4
bed- E23, E25, Y00, Y11, Y21, V000, V01
tissue box- RV02, RV13, RV14, C0, C1, C2, C4

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This sure is the BEST Get Well card ever and so very creative too!!!! Adorbs!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

What a fun get well card. Hugs.