Thursday, January 10, 2019

You're pretty...


 
Hello, hello!

We are back for day 2 of the Greeting Farm's January release! Next up is the Unicorn Plans set which includes a dozen tiny unicorns and a handful of little sentiments to go with. If you have been a fan of the Fairy Happy and Mermaid Kisses sets then you are going to love Unicorn Plans. These magical, mystical little friends are doing a number of different fun things making them perfect for planners and cards. Unicorn Plans will be available for purchase on the 15th along with the other new stamps. For my card today I have paired up three of the mini unicorns that all worked together with the sentiment I wanted to use. I love how they come together for this encouraging theme.

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see all of the magical cards from my fellow Farmers using the new Unicorn Plans set, as well as a few extras from me, and I will be back here on Monday with the final day of sneak peeks before the big release!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Girl Squad)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Unicorn Plans), Neat and Tangled (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts pink ombre
My Favorite Things stitched mod rectangle stax die
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
gold thread
Smooch gold
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
unicorns- C00, C2, R00, R20, BG45, BG18, FBG2, R00, RV11, RV32, RV34, RV19, Y21
glasses- BG10, C2
book- E40, E42
laptop- B000, FBG2, T2
shadow- W00, W1, W3