Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter...

Hello hello!

I'm up on the Bellarific Blog today with a new Saturday scenic card to share in honor of the Easter holiday tomorrow. While the super sweet Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet isn't specifically an Easter image she can certainly convey the perfect look for a spring celebration with her extra large bouquet of early blooms. For my card I pulled some papers from an older Easter collection and I used them as a guide to color match my Copic markers to. So even though I didn't end up using all of the papers on my card, they were still helpful in creating a pleasing color palette for my simple scene. This is a great trick to use whenever you want to experiment with some different combos because you don't have to worry about them not working well together since the paper designer has already taken care of that for you. When you don't have to stress about what colors to use the scene always comes together pretty quickly and who doesn't love that?

Ok then, stay tuned for some Sweet November Vault fun coming in just a few short hours!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey ink and Catherine Pooler
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Stamping Bella (Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet), Echo Park (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark
American Crafts white embossing powder
Papertrey Ink noted scallop die
My Favorite Things A2 Stitched rectangle stax set 1
Nuvo drops
Making Memories die cut butterfly
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E33, E25, E59
clothes- C00, C1, C3, R32, R35
bouquet- G000, G00, BG57, R000, R30, E32, E35, Y11, Y21, BV01, G20, YG21, YG03, G14, G05, G07, G29
background-YG21, YG03, G14, G05, G07, G29 
sky- BG0000, BG000, BG01