Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Hey girl...

Good morning!

We had a great time yesterday celebrating the April digi release from Sweet November Stamps over in the  7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group. When it came time to vote for which new image would be colored during my Live videos Fauna Meadowdancer won the day. I wanted to pair her with more of the new trees as well as the riverbed background builder set so I decided to make a square card this time giving everything a bit more breathing room in the design. As you can see, the gals had a lot of fun color suggestions and Fauna is looking quite sassy Today is the last day of the release celebration so if you haven't grabbed the freebie, Wade the duckling yet you will want to get on that. This is also the last day to take advantage of the bundle deal in the store and my final two coloring videos for this release are today as well. So still a lot going on for a Tuesday, I hope we see you there! :)
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Fauna Meadowdancer and Riverbed and Accessories background Builder set)
stamps- Studio Calico (sentiment), Pergamano (birds)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy
Li'l Inkers stitched square die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't write down my list

1 comments:

Crafty Amy said...

I am so in love with all of the cards you have created with your latest release. Of course I had to get the bundle. As soon as I saw the sneak peeks you did of them I knew I needed them!

Huge hugs

Amy xx