Friday, May 22, 2020

XOXO...

TGIF my friends!
 
I've been playing around with more Hello Bluebird cuties, this time pairing one of the magical fairies from the Fairy Garden set with one of the darling birdies from the Garden Friends set. When I sat down to color I was feeling that he very much should be a little bluebird. And with her leaning in like that I colored some puckered lips onto the fairy so it looks like she is giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. This totally makes me chuckle because I still don't know who loves her Hello Bluebird more... the fairy or me? LOL 

I used the Pathway Background stamp once again because I just adore the sweeping motion of those clouds rolling through. The color palette was kept much more restrained than I normally do but I've been wanting to practice that to help broaden my coloring range a bit. So I fought the urge to add extra contrast all over this scene and instead focused most on the sweet pair up front. It's also a bit smaller of a scene because I knew I wanted to contain it in this pretty Gallery Frame #3 die. A couple of die cut Xs and Os from the Oliver Alphabet and this one was done. :)

Smooches! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Fairy Garden set, Garden Friends set and Pathway background )
ink- Memento rich cocoa
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #3 die
Hello Bluebird Oliver alphabet dies
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
bluebird- E50, E81, Y21, Y26, R000, R00, R01, R12, E04, BG70, G000, B91
fairy skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, R32
hair- E55, E57, E59
dress- BG70, G000, B91, E81
wings- BG70, G20
sky- BG70, BG90, BG72
mushroom- E81, E42, E43, E44, E55, E57, E59
bush- YG11, G21, G24
grass- YG11, G43, YG03, YG63, G94, G99
rocks- E42, W2, W4