Monday, December 21, 2020

We wish you a merry Christmas...

Good morning!

Yesterday I played with another new Christmas cutie from Dreamerland Crafts, this time inking up the We Wish You a Merry Christmas stamp. Because the kitty included in the set is a separate stamp I decided to ink him up three times and create a whole litter of excited kittens for my scene. I also cut the stars and snowflakes falling out of the box apart from the main image so they became their own stamp too, making it easy to stamp them repeatedly and in a different ink color. Once that was done I may have gone a little overboard with the warm and cozy scene I created for them to live in. It started with the staircase behind her and then I just couldn't stop adding details, LOL! So while this card may have ended up being a bit more labor intensive than my original plan, I do love how it turned out. :)

If you are a fan of these Dreamerland cuties most of the Christmas and Fall Characters collection can still be found at Simon Says Stamp.
 
Stay crafty my friends!  :)


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Dreamerland Crafts (We Wish You a Merry Christmas)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler hot tub
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Nuvo jewel drops
Copic markers:

Sorry, I lost my list  :(

 

3 comments:

MaryN said...

What a lovely card! You are quite the storyteller!!! Each of your cards is a masterpiece!!! I love hearing the story behind the making of each creation!! Fantastic work, as always!! <3!!

Claire said...

Fabulous as always. I love how excited those kittens look
Claire

Fikreta said...

love it!
so cute!
Merry Christmas! 🎅