Sunday, August 1, 2021

Good company...

 Olo!

Yesterday's Live coloring video found me working with this sweet, sleepy pair of friends from the new Tree Friends digital release at Sweet November Stamps. Sycamore has settled in for the night with the sweet little bear cub that is one of two animals that are included in the set, the other being a darling sloth. I went with a late evening night sky and shared how using a lot of blues and grey toned colors throughout the scene helped achieve that look. You can just tell it is one of those balmy summer nights and I'm sure they are enjoying a breeze or two coming off that passing stream.  :)

Ok, it's time for me to get ready for work. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

  


Supply list:
cardstock- Simon Says Stamp and Copic X-Press It

digital stamp- Sweet November Stamps (Tree Friends Sycamore, Midsummer Mushroom Porcini and Flutterbee Pepe)

stamps- Hello Bluebird (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I don't have a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: