Friday, August 27, 2021

So fairy sweet of you...

TGIF!

I've been quite busy working behind the scenes to get ready for a few different stamp releases that are coming up. With so much of my crafty time going to cards that I can't share right away it doesn't leave me with much time for these day to day posts. So to save some time I decided to go back to my card making roots and not create much of a colored background, instead relying on background stamps and die cuts to add some interest. This little cutie from the CC Designs Fairy Friends set was the perfect size to fit with the circle thank you die from MFT and she was super quick to color. I used the Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle background stamp to add a bit more magic to the card and the entire color scheme was inspired by the Catherine Pooler Retro Winter inks which I think work great for fall cards. Now I don't think I will be giving up my background coloring any time soon but it was fun to play around with all these other goodies again. :)

Have a good one my friends!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- CC Designs (Fairy Friends), Taylored Expressions (Twinkle Twinkle Background)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler pink champagne, sangria and hot tub
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things thank you circle die

Doodlebug Sprinkles
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR15, YR18, E29
eyes- BV13, BV08, BG000

clothes- RV52, RV55, RV34, RV63, RV66, RV95, RV99
wings- G000, BG70, BG72

background- G000, BG70, BG72, YR31, YR65, YR68, E19