Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Spring is in the air...

 Hey, hey!

It's proving to be an extra busy week here so I've gotta keep this one short and sweet. This past Saturday I did a Live video over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page using the new Vintage Spring Lady Myrtle digi that was just added to the Sweet November Stamps store. This time around we see her whole lovely self and I paired Myrtle with the Berry Basket and one of the birds from the Tree Friends Maple set to help tell her story as well as the covered bridge stamp from Art Impressions for the distant background. All of this took a lot of the guess work out of coloring in the background which is always helpful in speeding things along. I had a lot of great color suggestions from my crafty peeps who were in attendance and I think the end result turned out quite lovely. :)

Ok, gotta run... have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Vintage Spring Lady Myrtle, Berry Basket and Tree Friends Maple)
stamps- Art Impressions (covered bridge), Studio G (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here
 

0 comments: