Sunday, December 4, 2022

You light up my Christmas...

Hi friends!

Yesterday was the new digital stamp release at Sweet November Stamps called, Happy Tree Ornaments. The design team and I shared lots of fun cards featuring these four cheerful tree ornaments and I did a Live coloring of Icicle over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page.  Just like my other three cards, this cutie was paired with one of the sentiments from the coordinating sentiments set and tree garland as well as those older pine branches. During the Live there were a lot of great suggestions, like the silver, gold and blue color combo... isn't it classy?! I also thought it would be cool to share how I create three different looks on the ornament, from opaque glass to clear glass and also a bit of glittered glass. I had a great time and I love how the card turned out so hopefully everyone who joined me had a good time too.  :)

Have a great day!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Happy Icicle Ornament, Happy Ornaments Sentiment set and Scene Builder Pine Tree and Branches set

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: