Tuesday, December 6, 2022

You're the best present...

Hello again!

I needed something quick to color yesterday and as I flipped through a little pile of recent stamp purchases still sitting on my desk, this Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things caught my eye. I've been collecting these sweet PI images for years but I definitely don't get them inked up as often as I would like. So I made sure that this Christmas Sweetheart would at least make it onto a card before Christmas this year. To keep things quick and easy I limited my color palette to a simple three part color combo of red, pink and teal and created a very light and abstract winter background. It felt great to color up one of these cuties again and I'm so pleased with how this CAS card turned out. 

Laters! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- My Favorite Things (PI Christmas Sweetheart)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa

My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle stax
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E49
clothes- C0, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C9, W00, W0, W2, W7, R43, R46, R59, RV10, RV21, RV02, RV32, RV34,
background- B0000, B000, B00, BG02, B52, B14, 0