Friday, February 3, 2023

The sweet blessings of spring...

TGIF!

I did a Live coloring video on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page last Saturday using another one of the Galentine Fairies digital stamps at Sweet November Stamps and this is the completed card. I paired Fairy Heather with one of the mushrooms from the older Toadstools Background set and a crocus from the Spring Flowers Crocus set. Rather than a Galentine's themed card I went with a general spring theme instead, complete with melting snow and blooming flowers. Little Heather looks so cute as she coaxes the first signs of spring to break through the last remnants of winter. Tomorrow we've got a new digital release to look forward to with a whole new Live to go along with it. Hopefully, you'll be able to join me for it. :)

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Galentine Fairy Heather, Toadstool Background set and Crocus Background set)

stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)

ink- Papertrey Ink blueberry sky

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: