Sunday, September 3, 2023

Have a fang-tastic Halloween...

Hello again!

The Frightful Forest digital release hit the shelves at Sweet November Stamps yesterday so of course I was on coloring Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Li'l Wolfy Scary was once again the star of the show and this time I paired him with the Pumpkin Pals: Spooked Pumpkin and little Pip, the mouse. In the background I enlarged and cropped the new Frightful Forest Staircase background and we chose to give all those bushes a kaleidoscope of pretty fall colors. In fact, we ended up hitting on all of the traditional Halloween colors within this spooky, cute scene with the orange, green and purple trifecta.  :)

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Li'l Wolfy Scary, Pumpkin Pals: Spooked Pumpkin, Pip, Squeak and Shortcake and Frightful Forest Staircase)
Simon Says Stamp Halloween sentiment cut aparts
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Tim Holtz full moon stencil
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here