Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Bee-utiful You...

Good morning!

I'm currently busy working with a few deadlines so here's another cute card that I had made for the recent clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This sweet little bee and sentiment are from the 3x4 Bee-utiful You set and I've filled the background using both of the floral corner stamps in the Enchanted Spring Flowers set. He looks so happy just sitting on his flower and soaking in the warm sunshine of a beautiful Spring day. I can almost smell the sweet scent of those flowers just looking at this card, LOL! 

Alrighty, I've gotta run... see ya in 24!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Bee-utiful You and Enchanted Spring Flowers), Hello Bluebird (In the Meadow Background)

ink- Memento rich cocoa, Catherine Pooler sweet sixteen and Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

Papertrey Ink cross-stitch frame die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list