Friday, October 15, 2010

All about the treat

Good morning!

I'd say TGIF but considering that I'm working both today and tomorrow it doesn't really feel like a true TGIF vibe in my little world. LOL! ;)

I've got another Halloween card to share today but it is definitely on the more cute side of the holiday than some of my other cards have been. I used the adorable Higgelty Witch from Tiddly Inks because she just makes me smile. Probably because I can remember so many different years of dressing up as a witch throughout my childhood... from sweet and cute when I was little to scary and menacing when I was a teen. Heck, I still have a pretty rockin' witches hat, complete with dangling spiders, that I wear when I'm handing out candy on the big night! Good times... good times... :)

And because this week's Tiddly Inks challenge is "Anything Halloween" I'm going to be entering Higgelty into the fun! It's been awhile since I've had time to play along but I always enjoy it when I do.

Alrighty, time for me to go get ready for the day. Hope yours is a great one!



Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pink Paislee (Twilight)
digi stamp- Tiddly Inks (Higgelty Witch)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black pigment
Martha Stewart candy corn stickers
Kaiser Craft gems
ribbon
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- YR04, YR07, YR09
clothes- N5, N7, N9, YG03, YG25, YG17, V06, V09, E40, E41, 0, Y38, YR04, E44, E47, E49
shadow- W00, W1, W3

28 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

She's adorable and I love the sentiment! Would also love to see a pic of you in that hat you mentioned ;0)

cowboydutrem said...

She's really cute! And I love the DP and the gems!

Jamie N. said...

I *love* this card, Amy! From the little polka dot accents on her patch & dress to the little jewel at the top of her wand. Its all so cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. TFS.

donna mikasa said...

What a cutie patootie card--love those gigantic candy corn! Makes Higgelty look even teenier! Have a great weekend, Amy!

Christiana said...

Oh gosh, is she cute! Great job! This card couldn't be more adorable.

mycardz said...

Ohhh, I'm such a huge TI fan and you really rocked this adorable witch! Perfect sentiment to match too! I love it! hugz, Mary

~* steph :) *~ said...

hehe, so cute! love the sentiment, amy! what a cutie image. love how you colored her up. great colors! fun papers and love those candy corn stickers! thanks for sharing and have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Shazza said...

she is so adorable, great card x

Renkata said...

OOOhhh but I love cute Halloween, Why must be horror, when can be cute and sweet :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is wonderful! Love how you colored Higgelty!!
Melissa

Shirley N said...

She is a cutie, all right! Love the DPs you used, your black ribbon and your gems. Sweet Halloween card Amy!

~Olga said...

She's a cute one, loving the hair color! ~Olga :)

Maria Therese said...

Spoookey!!! Love the design and sweet image!

Sharon said...

Super cute card!

martina's kaartjes said...

This is very pretty,
greetings, martina
x

Joy said...

love seeing your Halloween cards you have been creating! this one is super sweet and that tiddly ink is so cute! have a wonderful weekend!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

You just make the best cards. :)

I bet you make a fantastic witch...I was thinking of being that this year. :) You know, on purpose, as opposed to accidentally during PMS...bwwwwhhhaaa...

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,fantastic papers and colouring!!!
xx

gobeagirl said...

Hello there. This is too cute! I just love her spider hanging off her hat. :O) Of course I really love her purple tips wand. I mean what is a witch without one right. lol Have a great night. Lisa

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fabulous card, Amy!! You make every image shine and you always have the perfect design and colors, what can I say... you ROCK!!

Thank you for your sweet comments about the DT! Have a beautiful weekend!

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww that is spookily cute!! love it!! hugs Lou xxx

Sudha said...

Cute one. Love the sentiment.

Larisa said...

She is so nice ))) Again I am mad on the colouring of all cards!! Great job!!!

Alice said...

so cute! love this!

Leanne said...

aw, she IS really kewt! I love her outfit, too cute TFS!!

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy, this is super cute! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

Stellar creation!!! She is soo cute and I just love the candy corn! The sketch and sentiment are sooo adorable!