Sunday, October 17, 2010

Second verse, same as the first...

Gooooooood morning!

Finally, a couple of days off for me and I am happy as can be about that! No big plans except I do have to do some cleaning around here and not the fun crafty room kind either, but it's all good. ;)

So this is the second card in my set of three that I made using different pages from the Making Memories journaling notebook and altering my TGF Miss Anya Lounge set. To create this little gal I swapped heads with one of the Miss Anya Love girls. I think the ponytails are a fun match with this outfit and I can just imagine her going off on a study date looking all cute and casual at the same time. Looks like she spends more time doodling in her notebooks rather than actually taking notes though... LOL!

Ok, I'm gonna wrap things up for today. I'll catch ya on the flip side. :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cuts- Making Memories (Just Chillin')
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Lounge set and Miss Anya Love set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E01, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18
clothes- R85, R39, R89, E31, E33, E35, Y35, Y38, YR04, BG11, BG23, BG32, BG34, E40, E41, 0

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cool card and so great use of the notebook!!!

Suvenkorento said...

This is even cuter than the first altered Miss Anya :) Background is interesting, so simple and sweet.

Tanya said...

Totally cute!! :)

Sharon said...

this is reallycute. I like the butterfly and her outfit is so cute.

Leanne said...

Awesome alterting Amy! I just love how you put two or several images together, they ar just seemless. Love what u did with the dp and the butterfy rocks. I love her ponytail curls. Great card! TFS!

gobeagirl said...

Very very cute Amy. I love the colors and I love pearls all around. So adorable. I really love how you have colored her hair too. Fabulous! Have a great couple of days off. I am sure you deserve it. Hugs, Lisa

Renkata said...

Very cool card, love the paperwhich you use, such a fun!

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable, love the papers! awesome coloring! hope your days off are relaxing and filled with crafting :)! have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

Shirley N said...

Am loving what you're doing with the Miss Anya Lounge set and MM notebook Amy, adorable! Your coloring is so beautiful and I love your scattered pearls! Enjoy your Sunday!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I love it. That rainbow butterfly is fabulous. TFS.

Robin said...

Great colours!! Robin

Juls said...

adorable!!! Love the notepaper detail, and the scallops, and the colours are divine! Hugs Juls

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, especially with the notebook paper and that fun butterfly! And I love your head swaps, too! Glad you're having a relaxing Sunday!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so sweet, Amy!! I really love the notebook paper and the butterfly... super card!!

WickedPixie said...

This little notebook is SO cute! I started to say my Daughter would love it, but on second thought I think we would be fighting over it, cuz I would want it too! :-)Traci

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! You deserve a break Amy! You need some "you" time and not to clean up either. Luv what you did with the altering on the Anya. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Love the alteration, Amy! Super cute!!

RiNNE said...

So fun and another creative take on the spiral bound notebook PP! Lovely!

Alice said...

sweet sweet card. yummy colors! fabulous card, Amy!