Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Sweetness

Ahhhhhhh... finally! A day to sit back, relax and just chill... sweeeeet...

The weather also seems to be cooperating with my "take it easy" attitude by being a bit grey and wet so there is nothing for me to do except stay inside and play. ;)

I've actually had this beautiful Marie Antoinette stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie's for quite some time but it took getting this new Sweetness paper pad for me to actually ink her up. I just thought that cool floral print was so Rococo looking and a perfect match for her. I replaced the kinda scary looking crow like bird that came with her for this cute little bird that came with one of my Pergamano Fairy sets... it had that sweet look that I was going for on this card. I also covered her whole dress with clear Spica glitter pen but no luck in getting it to show up in the pic... such is life. Oh and I used some more of Kiara's yummy crinkled ribbon... can't get enough of it! All in all I think this card shows that sometimes you just need to go all out girly and pretty and you can never have enough pink! LOL

Real quick before I take off... be sure to hop on over to the Color Me Copic blog if you haven't already. There is a brand new video tutorial from the fabulous Kelly Booth and it is all about how she gets her perfectly pretty make-up on her stamped girlies... LOVE it! :)

Smooches!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pink Paislee (Sweetness)
stamp- Kraftin Kimmie (Marie Antoinette), Pergamano (bird), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Fiskars border punch
crinkled ribbon from Kiara
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, R35
eyes- B41, B52, B45
hair- E40, E41, 0
clothes- RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10, RV21, Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y11, RV23, RV25, RV29, YG25, YG17, YG67, B0000, B00, E44, E49, Y26, Y28, Y15
bird- B0000, B000, B00, B01, R21, Y26

37 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

As you know, she's my total fave KK stamp and I just LOVE this! Papers are perfect and the little birdie does add such a sweet touch :0)

cowboydutrem said...

Love your card. So sweet and girly!

Me said...

Beautiful card,really girlie girlie.

Grtzz Marjon

Renkata said...

wow Amy love this card is so sweet and beautiful. The paper is amazing.

Maria Therese said...

This sure is sweet!!Loooove the colors!!!

Unknown said...

OMG this is gorgeous... so sweet.. Love those flowers and fantastic colours xxx

Mary said...

Gorgeous,Gorgeous,Gorgeous!

Shaela said...

this is beautiful!! I love this stamp but it's so intimidating to color that I've only used it once, lol (and I like the swapped bird... I need to find a sweet bird I can do that with, lol)

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is gorgeous.

Nancy Thomas said...

Squeal!!! So pretty, so girlie, so sweet. Enjoy your gray day! I think I'm going to be doing the same thing although the sun is shining and bright and happy here.

Anonymous said...

Perfection in Paper, that's what that is. Absolutely gorgeous, I love it:)
Suzi
xxx

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a sweet and pretty card, amy! i love the flower paper, it's so pretty. love the image, so sweet. that birdie is too adorable. thanks for sharing and have a great sunday! *hugs* steph :)

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, this is just adorable! I love the paper, your coloring and how you have the little birdie ready to deliver her card to whomever she wants to sent it to. This is just so sweet! We are rainy today, so I intend to craft. I was a good girl yesterday and we got all of our cleaning and running around done. Yay! Have a great couple of days off, I am sure you deserve it. Hugs, Lisa

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, she's beautiful! I don't know how I've missed her! Your coloring and choice of paper is perfect! I love the senti too! Gorgeous card, Amy!
Enjoy your Sunday :)
hugs, margie

Lau W said...

OMG ! lovely coloring ! wow ! Superb card Amy !
xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

eva said...

this is such a sweet and pretty card!

Sharon said...

Super cute card

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, that paper makes her look like she's in a scene right out of a fairy tale! Gorgeous!

RiNNE said...

Stunning! Every little detail is so darling-- perfect for a Girly girl! & a tea party! Is it going in your shop? ;)

terry said...

scrumpcious!!! I'm with you on that original bird image...a volture perhaps!? Your substitution made ALL the difference! Also, loved the sprinklinkled trail of differing sized pearls...PERFECTION.

Suzanne C said...

So sweet and adorable! Love the image and the background.

donna mikasa said...

What a fabulous, feminine card! Love that KK image and all the yummy details! Kiara's ribbon is the perfect touch!

Moni said...

Beautiful. Love the image. hugs,moni

angelique (anlou) said...

such a pretty girl
your card is amazing sweetie
hugs angelique

Marianne said...

What a beautiful image!! Love the colouring!

Larisa said...

Very beautiful card!!! So much adorable image! )))

Tasha said...

Absolutely gorgeous, i love how you worked the DP
love tasha xx

Jacilynn said...

stunning. really.

Tonje said...

LOVE this card! It's sooo girly girl pink and lovely!

Alice said...

this is such a beauty! love the pretty colors!

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is so very pretty! I love the girly-ness of it! This would be the perfect card for my mother-in-law! :-)Traci

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!!!! Love this image..I have it but have not inked up in ages...your card has made me want to get it out and have another play!! love the gorgeous soft pink, and total girliness of this card! LOVE IT!!!! Hugs Juls

Cyrillia said...

I love it! She looks a bit like a child who's snuck into her mommy's wardrobe :) Like the colors as well.

aremus said...

I love this card. She is beautiful.

amanda

Zarah said...

Oh, wow! That's adorable! I love that stamp and woooow, did you ever do it justice?! :D

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my... this is so super duperly gorgeous and girly, Amy!! Look at all the details... so yummy, love everything about it!! Thanks for the mention, glad you are enjoying those ribbons! :) Hugs!!