Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bountiful blessings

Hello friends!

One more day of work and then a couple days off... yeah!
In the meantime though I'm running a bit behind so I'll have to keep today's post nice and short. This is a just-for-fun card that I made using the cute little squirrels from the Forest Friends set at TGF. It's an oldie but a goodie and actually, I think I've probably used this particular stamp more times than any other that I own... crazy right?!
This time I paired them up with these cool fall looking papers and stickers from Reminisce and on the inside of the card I've included the sentiment, "Wishing you bountiful blessings" since it looks like these guys have found the mother of all acorns, LOL!

Ok, I'm off like a cheap suit... later! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/stickers- Reminisce
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Forest Friends squirrels)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Making Memories flowers
buttons
Shabby Green Door twine
Copic markers:
squirrels- E13, E15, E17, E18, R21
nut- E43, E44, E47

22 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

That's such a cute image! Love the leaf DP, goes very well with the image.

Nancy Thomas said...

They look like they are having a par-tay! Fun image and beautiful colors.

Leanne said...

Aw, what a fun card!!! Those squirrels are so cute! Have a great weekend Amy!! Hugs,

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

RiNNE said...

I think I bought this stamp because of your creations! ;). Awesome card -- that sentiment is perfect! And I really liked how you colored the squirrels!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the little squirrels. TFS.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute. Those squirrels are just adorable.

Renkata said...

Wow Amy so cute love them how they look happy , having a lunch :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmygosh amy, they are so adorable!! hehe, makes me want that stamp set. i love your card. very beautiful with the rich colors. love the pear, apple, and acorns. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous day! *hugs* steph :)

Mimi said...

Amy, they are so adorable! Love the colors and the paper you chose... and the stories behind all your cards really brings them to life! ;)

gobeagirl said...

Hello Miss Amy. First let me admit that I caved and we ran over to Wally world last night to get the CD. Thank you very much! :O) I hope that you have a quick and easy day at work today so that you can start your weekend. I also have to admit that I woke up at 7 this morning so I went back to bed till 12. I can't believe I slept that late..Now onto your sweet card. I love how you have colored your trio. They are just darling! I also love all the fall colors. Have a great day. Lisa

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL like a cheap suit...ohhh I miss you, girl! Beautiful layout and love your little fall TGF scene :)

Loz said...

So cute! Love your sentiment - perfect with your images ♥

Aud said...

Wonderful card!♥♥♥
I just used the same stamp set the other day, the deer image. I've had this set for a long time, but actually never used the squirrels, guess it's time I did - thanks for the inspiration! =0)

Hugs,
Aud

donna mikasa said...

Love the GF squirrels! Such a cute, autumny card!

donna mikasa said...

Love the GF squirrels! Such a cute, autumny card!

WickedPixie said...

So cute! :-)Traci

Marianne said...

This looks awesome. Very nice card!!

Tasha said...

Eeeekkk i love it! So much fun and totally cute
love tasha xx

Alice said...

too cute! love it!

Juls said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is so beautiful and sweet, Amy! Love the yummy autumn colors, great mix of pp, and of course your coloring!!